Sunday 6 May 2012

Classics never fail.

If there is something I cannot deny is how Burberry, and especially the Prorsum line, have been gaining positions in my favourite brands scale due to some fantastic items that I immediately wrote down in my personal list "Item of desire" as soon as I spotted them in the fashion shows (see it here and here)

But the other day I was bored to death at home (while raining cats and dogs outside, must say) surfing the web and I found this Burberry video-ad campaign and I was really surprised when I realised that, appart from fashion, trends and whatever else, classics have something that never ends. 


As an illustration, this amazing trench coats with the iconic checks printed in the  lining that, honestly, made my mouth melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment